Pinnacle Club Photo Booth Corporate Event
There are four kinds of photo booth users in this world, and almost all three are pictured here. They are: 1. The goofball
2. The serious poser
3. The people who look the wrong direction
4 The anti photo taker
When those four groups come together in a social gather, the photo booth pictures get.... interesting. That's what happened at the CREW WOI event! However, it makes it just that much more memorable. We lugged our photo booth set up, all the way to the top of the Pinnacle Club in October of 2019 to party with JHL Constructors celebrating the Women of Influence Awards. The event was a blast, thanks for having us JHL!
Tips for planning a corporate event with a photo booth: 1. Have the photo booth in a central location and not tucked away in a corner. Open Air photo booths make it so everyone can see the fun.
2. Assume people will want to consume a beverage before partaking in the fun - this is an observation we've made time and time again.
3. If you're running an awards gala attendees tend to want to use the photo booth after the ceremony, the line gets long, and they bring their trophies.
4. Make sure your photo booth rental company allows you to have a digital copy of the photos as well as prints, this way you can use it for marketing or share with attendees on social media.
5. Customize your picture strips with your logo!